The Community Rejuvenation Project cultivates healthy communities through beautification, education, and celebration. We achieve this mission through experiential programs that promote professional development, artistic and cultural expression, and community empowerment.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Unity High Inter-Session Arrow-Soul Workshop led by Desi W.O.M.E


(Photo by Martin)

Reflections at the end of the 2.5 hour workshop. (compiled by Karina Gonzalez)

Karina Gonzalez: "I like this class. It was really fun and I learned a lot of new things. I would like to learn more, like take a class to become good, and do my murals around the community. I like it becuase you can express yourself with the paintings. I liked that they let us used the spray paint. I never thought I was going to paint with spray cans. It was hard but fun. We did a nice little mural it wasn't perfect becuase we are beginners but I think it came out nice.

Brenda said "I learned how to work with others"

Eva said "I learned how to use the spray cans"

Marvin said "I learned how to color in letters"

Chris said "I learned how to follow intrusctions"

Abraham said "I learned how to better Flayers"

No comments:

Post a Comment