The Community Rejuvenation Project cultivates healthy communities through beautification, education, and celebration. We achieve this mission through experiential programs that promote professional development, artistic and cultural expression, and community empowerment.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Leonardo's First Piece




my name is leonardo

i chose to write east side because i live in the east side of oakland and i wanted to represent were i was from. I also chose this because i think that it is very important to show where i was rased. I felt kind of wierd when i did this because i did not know what to write. And when i was painting it was challenging because i did not plan nothing out and i did not know how to start and it was hard. I felt like i wasted a lot of paint. I also felt bad that i messed up a lot and it came out ugly. I learned that i need to conserve paint and not make a lot of errors and plan out what im going to do. for the next time im going to do something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment