The Community Rejuvenation Project cultivates healthy communities through beautification, education, and celebration. We achieve this mission through experiential programs that promote professional development, artistic and cultural expression, and community empowerment.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Martin's first piece





My name is Martin and it was my first time
spray painting by myself and it was kinda hard.
I learned a lot spray painting and I liked it. My fingers kinda
hurt but it was worth the experience I wouldn't mind doing it again though.
I learned how to clean up the lines to make them look better and getting better at spray painting. The things i would have done better was to put more designs in my pieces. Next time i spray paint i hope to have a lot more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment