The Community Rejuvenation Project cultivates healthy communities through beautification, education, and celebration. We achieve this mission through experiential programs that promote professional development, artistic and cultural expression, and community empowerment.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Piece by Gen (Arrow-Soul Council)

This is not my first piece I have done and surely not my best or the last I will ever do. But this experience those introduce me into these Montana Paints that are crazy good, best can ever to use to create a piece. I love the way it flows with what you do and it is stable enough so that you can be able to control the movement. This piece also rocks out my name and more practice for me and a way to improve my bars. The hard part is the way to do a filling that doesn't look sloppy or whack! And the outline was also hard to do but it's all about practice. Everything about it is fun but the most part is the way to put the colors together and make it look beast! I didn't choose the colors but I made the best of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment