The Community Rejuvenation Project cultivates healthy communities through beautification, education, and celebration. We achieve this mission through experiential programs that promote professional development, artistic and cultural expression, and community empowerment.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lalo's first piece

This was hard especialy because I didnt know how to control the can realy well and I was whining too much because the lines weren't coming out like I wanted them to. I also kept on messing up and starting all over. But for my first piece, I think it came out wack. Im planning on doing something better whenever I go painting again. All I know is that I will keep practicing so I can get better. Next time, I will try not too whine and actually finish doing everything in my piece.



Photos by Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment