The Community Rejuvenation Project cultivates healthy communities through beautification, education, and celebration. We achieve this mission through experiential programs that promote professional development, artistic and cultural expression, and community empowerment.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jennifer's Piece

Doing this piece I did have a few difficulties, my hands got numb and it was hard to keep the can straight.I couldnt keep the can straight because I dont have that much experience, but I managed to keep it pretty straight. I also had a hard time fixing it because I would mess up a little, In the end imanaged to fix it and I think I could have done better if I had more practice. I feel that I did pretty good because I'm proud of what my piece looked like and in the end I did end up with paint on my hands because I would try to not make it drip.

1 comment: