The Community Rejuvenation Project cultivates healthy communities through beautification, education, and celebration. We achieve this mission through experiential programs that promote professional development, artistic and cultural expression, and community empowerment.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

my new piece











I think that this time i did better than last time . I think that i was more prepared than the last time i painted in desi's class . This time i added more details and actually did my name. It was easier because i had practiced a little bit more at my house and i came with a better style. I could of done better but i need more can controll to do more details. the colors i like them i use light colors then i used 2 dark colors for outline and a pink aura to make it stand out. And next time i paint im going to do more details and do a cleaner style. It felt good because i did not mess up as much as my 1st piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment